Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- SONY KV27FS100L NEED 5 VOLT STANDBY SOURCE
November 18, 2005, 1:07 am
rate this thread
Re: SONY KV27FS100L NEED 5 VOLT STANDBY SOURCE
If the LED is flashing, the 5v standby supply has to be working. Have
you checked for something loading down the clock and data lines?
firstname.lastname@example.org <-- Use this address until 12/31/2005
email@example.com <-- Use this address after 12/31/2005
- » Bill, Len, others, others who have helped me in the past
- — Next thread in » Electronics Repair
- » How to check N-Channel enhancement mode transistor
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Repair
- » State Machine Compiler für 8-bit AVRs?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)