Sony Digital Camera Repair info and spare parts

We have expertise in Sony digital Handycam and Cubershots. We can sell service manuals and original spares.

All users and service professionals are welcome.

We have completed 30 years in the repair World of Panasonic and Sony. We service customers Worldwide.

Reply to
SONY digital camera parts

Hi, mi name is Ricardo Dasseville and I have a service of digital cameras, camcorders and computers in Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina. I like have a contact with you, but I dont speak inglish very well. Can you speak spanish?. Do you sell parts of Sony and Panasonic? And what more?. Well my adress is Bolivar 2582, Mar del Plata. My phone is 54-223-410-4718.I wait for your answer. Thank you very much.

Reply to
ricardobuho

Dear Sir, My digital camera t-33 had a small problem. the flash light of my digital camera is damaged. i find out the spares all over the tamailnadu. if you have spare means pls mail to my address. i'm ready to bare the spare cost.

Reply to
prasanna