Sony Digital Camera Repair info and spare parts

We have expertise in Sony digital Handycam and Cubershots.
We can sell service manuals and original spares.

All users and service professionals are welcome.

We have completed 30 years in the repair World of Panasonic and Sony.
We service customers Worldwide.

Re: Sony Digital Camera Repair info and spare parts

Hi, mi name is Ricardo Dasseville and I have a service of digital
cameras, camcorders and computers in Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires,
Argentina. I like have a contact with you, but I dont speak inglish
very well. Can you speak spanish?. Do you sell parts of Sony and
Panasonic? And what more?. Well my adress is Bolivar 2582, Mar del
Plata. My phone is 54-223-410-4718.I wait for your answer. Thank you
very much.

Re: Sony Digital Camera Repair info and spare parts
Dear Sir,
    My digital camera t-33 had a small problem. the flash light of my
digital camera is damaged. i find out the spares all over the
tamailnadu. if you have spare means pls mail to my address. i'm ready
to bare the spare cost.

Site Timeline