Sony Bravia, my kids think I'm old and dumb

  I have a Sony Bravia TV and a digital cable box.

My kids (23 and 25 yrs old) visited this weekend.
They left and I came home from work and turned on the TV.
It had no sound, I turned the volume up to max, nothing, I checked all
the cables, still nothing.
  I called my son, no answer, I called my daughter, no answer. A couple
minutes later my daughter called back, I ask if she did anything to the
TV, it has no sound. "Did you turn up the volume on the TV?" So I
grabbed the TV remote (that we never use) and turned the volume up. Yes
it works.
  A few minutes later my son returned my call, I told him I didn't have
any sound on the TV, but your sister fixed it. he said, "did you turn
the sound up on the TV"
  As I said I never use the TV remote but the kids, ignored the Cable
Box remote and turned down the sound on the TV.
    I later texted them and told them to quit laughing at your dad!

                               Mikek

Re: Sony Bravia, my kids think I'm old and dumb

With remotes the rule is, "If some is good and more is better, then too much
is just enough".  Unfortunately two is one too many.

--

Rick C

Site Timeline