Software to calculate Ohms Law and other electronics math

Andy caught my typo, used a lower case 'p' for the '/Props' directory. I've fixed the above links...

I knew I should have tested them before posting!

John :-#(#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Robertson

John Robertson

Google.

Ohm's law; V ====== I x R

Reply to
Lucifer

That's a law? With no "="?

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Coon

You cover up the quantity you need to know and derive it from the other two left.

Why anyone would need a computer for a baby grade problem like this I simply can't imagine.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Two reasons:

  1. Tubeguy already said he can't do math.
  2. His internet sucks so he needs a local program.

I can this stuff in my head, but that doesn't help him any.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Fox's Mercantile

Just buy a multimeter from a hardware store.

Reply to
mogulah

If he can't do the most elementary things like multiply and divide, then there's no hope for him in electronics AFAICS. He needs to pick another job.

He could get a powerful pocket calculator for peanuts! I can't believe anyone can be *that* stupid, TBH. He's having a laugh at your expense.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

No, read his posts, and those from his alter-ego, oldstuff....... He's *that* stupid.

Reply to
Terry Schwartz

Old School.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Fox's Mercantile

Everyone has a blindspot somewhere. He's a hobbyist.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I'm not so sure. Back when GPS were new and there was an active GPS forum, lots of people wanted help with how to convert degrees to degrees+minutes. (Despite the USA still liking feet and inches and UK not much better.)

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Coon

That's just being lazy. Part of the "I want it now" mindset.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0