SMT Operator

Hi, Anybody here been or know what being an SMT operator in a factory setting is about? I have much experience with through hole soldering in a repair shop, but have never worked in a board factory. Think any of my experience in repair would be of use there? Thanks if you are replying, Sincerely, Allan

Reply to
ajmyhera

Homer J Simpson

Most likely loading components, maybe some touch up and correction of machine errors, knowing the polarity and orientation and the different types of SMT components wiil be key to success. Maybe some alignment inspection and board handling.

google