Small NTSC Monochrome display problem

I have a small (4.5") monochrome CRT in a piece of process monitoring equipment that is not working. No video display. HV seems to be good, filament is on. Even if I turn the brt and cont pots I get no raster. Thinking it might be the video amp section?

Going to try and contact the company tomorrow. It was made by Wintron who seems to have been absorbed by Video Display Corp. I am not expecting much.

If anyone has any ideas I am all ears.

-Jerry

Reply to
macona

Are you sure the signal is getting to it.?Is it a 9-pin ?

Reply to
Joe Smith

Yeah, it had a signal. Scope showed it. I eventually figured out the CRT itself was bad. Tried hooking external HV to the anode cap and nothing. Found another unit on ebay and with a good CRT and tried it with the other board and verified the CRT was bad.

Reply to
Jerry Biehler