Signals

It would take 100,000 years for a signal to get from the other side of our own galaxy to us and another 100,000 years for them to receive a reply from us and another 100,000 years to get a confirmation. That's

300,000 years to say hello. How long has mankind had transmitters and receivers? How long will our or any other intelligent species last before extinction? Now let's talk about signals from other galaxies.......Local group? Hubble deep field galaxies? Dream on.
--
Claude Hopper          :)

Reply to
Claude Hopper