Sharp microwave oven R-310FW display board repair

I have a sharp microwave oven model #R-310FW. Q1(SMD Txistr) on the display board is smoked. Anyone know what the part # is or what it is (IE: NPN,PNP,FET)

Is it a common failure in/on this model?

Thanks.

Reply to
Selkirk

I paid $17(USD) for the microwave and the new display board costs $30.00. The schematic and parts lists will cost me $20.00 Now that I have that rant off my mind, There are several web sites that will sell me a schematic for a sharp R-310FW. And they claim to have individual part numbers and cross references in the parts lists. I find it crazy that these web sites claim to have the info and NO ONE ELSE DOES???

I guess it's back to reverse eng> You will need to experiment with this item unless someone can supply a board

Reply to
Selkirk