Sharp LCD TV model LC-26SH10U with Black Screen

Hi,

I have a Sharp LCD TV model LC-26SH10U in my shop with a black display. Audio is present and you can change channels.

I do not have a SM, but I suspect the problem is in the power source for the back light.

Has anyone repaired this Sharp model or similar with the same symptom?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

A common fault are the backplane lights and the backplane power supply.

In some models of monitors and TV's the backplane lights are not changeable, but usualy the power supply is.

You would be best off to get in touch with the Sharp service rep, and bring your set in for an estimate.

Jerry G. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Jerry G.