SHARP Audio XL88HT clock

For this SHARP XL88HT(GY) mini audio system, I no longer have the original Remote Controller. With a surrogate replacement I managed to control the majority of it's functions. Unfortunately I have not been able to SET the clock, Any suggestions as how to get the clock display correctly indicating the time of the day ? TIA Bram

Reply to
BRASTO

Papa_J