Sharp AM-900 Service Manual Needed

Does anyone know where I can locate for download or purchase a service manual for this multifunction copier/fax/scanner/copier? I really need to figure out what a 'P2 Error' code is and how to go about fixing it.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Reply to
Viper2

There must be a run on this machine, this is the 3rd time I've seen a request for this manual in the last 24 hours. Unless its the same guy who posted on Smarka. Anyhow, I have the Parts & Service manuals avaialble for $10.79 and instant download at

Paul Want to Fix Something?

Instant download after purchase

Reply to
Mr Manuals

Never heard of Smarka before so I doubt we're the same person. Makes me a little unnerved that there appears to be a run on these machines of late, though. I've a friend who bought this unit brand new last week for his fledgling business and I thought I'd lend him a hand in determining the nature of a failure that he's got with the machine before it needs to be sent out for warranty. I've heard that Sharp is offering refurbed units as replacements, and I'd like to see if it's a simple fix. 10 bucks to find out doesn't seem to be too bad, so I'll give your site a shot.

Thanks for letting me know!

Viper2

Mr Manuals wrote:

Reply to
Viper2

Smarka is a copier-printer-fax message board that I frequent. There are 2 posts there within the last 24 hours on this very same machine. Anyhow, the link is down below to my site.