Sharp 27F540, 32F540 TV parts ID

Hello group,

I need to find out if the rear block of A/V RCA jacks have a seperate part number than the main PCB, and what the part number is for that block of jacks. The previous owner literally ripped the ground side of the "input1" jacks off of the TV.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, - Mike

** Remove the (nospam) from my e-mail address to reply by that method. **
Reply to
Mikeydude

I think what you need is J1401 QTANJ1101SEZZ A/V IN/OUT Terminal.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Thanks, Leonard! That's just what I needed.

I didn't know what description or part number to look for on several of the parts web sites.

I appreciate your help - Mike

Reply to
Mikeydude