Share the circuitry of intel 430tx chipsets based Motherboards, needed for reparing my GCT-8ITB

Hi!

Suddenly ,there're a few minor problems of my GCT-8ITB M.B need to repair and fix up , its circuitry diagram is needed for references when reparing ...dissappointedly korean G.C.T. went into liquidation in 2000.

would anyone kindly Share your circuitry of GCT-8ITB?

even the circuitry diagrams of intel 430tx chipsets based Motherboards in other brands/manufacturers woould also help as well.

Thanks in advance!

regards!

Vincent

Reply to
ts

Has anyone ever seen a schematic for a pentium or higher motherboard?

Reply to
dkuhajda