Set Panasonic Camcorder Clock using FireWire, service manual, engineer?

Hello,

I'm trying to set the time/date clock of a Panasonic NV-GS75 and NV-GX7 camcorder using the FireWire interface. I managed to control optical zoom by sending raw commands, but now I want to set the clock of both cameras at exactly the same time.

I once read that the time and date and time zone of a camcorder is set when it leaves the factory. Is there anyone (maybe a Panasonic engineer) who knows how to set the clock a Panasonic camcorder using FireWire of maybe USB or the remote interface? Are there specific raw commands to access the internal setup functions? Unfortunetely these functions are not mentioned in the IEEE 1394 specifications, so I don't know how to access them. Are they mentioned in a service manual of Panasonic maybe?

It is used in a research project of developmental neurology at the University of Groningen. Please help me, you would be a great help of science.

Thanks, Hildebrand.

Reply to
Hildebrand