Service manual needed for Pioneer DVD recorder

Having trouble with a Pioneer DVR-320-S DVD recorder. Repaired the power supply; had a number of bad electrolytics. All outputs seem to be clean and well regulated after replacement.

Now, the unit will not record a DVD. In fact, when I attempt to record from either the tuner or an A/V source, the DVD blank is damaged. Another DVD player says it is a blank disc, and my computer says it can't be read. Don't have another DVD deck to substitute in place, otherwise I could determine whether the problem is with the deck or the electronics.

Does anyone have a PDF of the service manual for this unit? If so, might I receive a copy? Thanks for your help.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster
it goes.
Reply to
DaveM