Service Manual for Hung Chang Oscilloscope Model OS-615S

Hello,

I have recently aquire a used oscilloscope model OS-615S. Although the device seems OK, once I opened it I found out that some previous repair had been done.

Please if someone could help me with a SERVICE MANUAL, for this oscilloscope I would be thankfull. I am willing to pay for postage costs if manual is in paper.

Please, send me a message for my email.

Thank you.

Reply to
Miguel Angelo Martins Madureir