Service Manual for Danby DAC6003D Window Air Conditioner?

Hello:

Does anyone happen to know where I might be able to find a service manual for one of these guys? Or if you happen to have one could someone tell me what error code "En" on the LED display is trying to tell me? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben ben \at symbol\ csd /dot/ uwo /dot/ ca

Reply to
Ben Stephenson

Jumpster Jiver

Hi Ben...

Here you go

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

Hello:

This problem is occuring when I start up the air conditioner. The normal behaviour when I hit the power button would be for it to run the fan on high speed with the temperature set to 72. However, the new behaviour is for me to hit the power button, then have a ~4 second delay where nothing appears to happen except that the 72 shows up on the display (but no fans/compressor start up) and then to start flashing the code "En" on the LED display. I know from the user manual that E1 indicates that it is time to clean the air filter so I suspect that the n is just indicating a different error. Unfortunately the user manual doesn't tell me what it is :( The problem is somewhat intermitent in that sometimes the air conditioner will simply not startup as indicated above and sometimes it will run for several minutes and then all fans/compressor will stop and the error message will appear.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ben

manual

me

Reply to
Ben Stephenson

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately this gives me the user manual (which I already have) and doesn't include a list of the error codes. What I'm looking for is a service manual that a tech would use to guide a repair of the unit.

Thanks,

Ben

manual

Reply to