SErvice for air-con even during chinese new year~~ call fast!!!

hi,

We are operating during the chinese new year, feel free to drop me a call if u need a quality service for you air-con as well as repair, in the most efficient way. quick and quality service is our mission,it's our honour to serve for you , happy chinese new year , gong xi fa cai~~

contact person ALan 83024565 Wellux air-con and electrical ptd

Reply to
dun_look_back

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature