semiconductor help required

Hi,

I am in the process of trying to identify a semiconductor in a Skytronics

12Volt 600Watt inverter, the only markings on the device are: KHB 011N40P and are in a TO220 Style Package.

Any help appreciated.

Reply to
Lordoftenbroke

The "11N40" designation sounds similar to MTP11N40 part numbering scheme, would indicate an 11A, 400V NMOS power device. There are also IGBT transistors with the same kind of part number, however, and I don't recognize KHB prefix.

Reply to
whit3rd

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:44:35 GMT, "Lordoftenbroke" put finger to keyboard and composed:

KEC N-Channel 400V 10.5A MOSFET:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks to all that replied, very helpfull.

Reply to
Lordoftenbroke