Sell lcd module and lcd display

Dear Sirs, We have obtained your address from your website by chance and we write to introduce ourselves as one of largest manufacturer, from China, of a wide range of LCD & LCM. Considering the improvements it offers, we believe you will find our HUAXIAN a very good product. Because we have always been faithful in carrying out its contracts, reasonable in price, superior in quality, timely in delivery, flexible in trade, the Corp. Serves clients wholeheartedly. Foreign friends are warmly welcome to establish trade ties. It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries for any of the items against which we will send you our lowest quotations. Yours faithfully, Sophie Sales manager Qingdao Seako Electronics Co., LTD HUAXIAN PHOTOELECTRIC CO., LTD Qingdao Branch

402, No 1009 Dalao Road, Qingdao, China Tel: +86-532-87061859 Fax: +86-532-87061859 MSN:sophie snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Email:qd snipped-for-privacy@126.com
Reply to
Sophie