SEC IRF 650 A source

I'm in need of a couple SEC IRF 650 A MOSFETs to repair a power inverter. I'd like to use the identical part but can't find a source. Digikey has IRFB31N20DPbF which looks close but not identical on the data sheet.

Can anyone recommend a source for the original Siemens part?

Thanks,

Q Myers Bend Oregon

It's obsolete. You'll have to use a sub.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

In data Mon, 19 Jun 2006 04:18:18 +0200, Q ha scritto:

SEC = Samsung Electronics

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg