Sears NewsGroup

Is there a NewsGroup for Sears products ?

I need Craftsman Garage Door Opener discussion.

Reply to
FreeMan

What's the particular issue? I have some experience with openers....

Reply to
Terry Schwartz

Not as far as I know. For a web forum (a poor substitute for Usenet, I know) you might try garagejournal.com

--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Roger Blake (Posts from Google Groups killfiled due to excess spam.)

NSA sedition and treason --

Don't talk to cops! --
Badges don't grant extra rights --

Roger Blake

You might think alt.home.repair would be a good place, but there is too much "junk" there. I think this is as good a place as any.

Sears has their recent problems, but you should be able to find data on your Garage Door Opener if you search their website.

You can determine the actual manufacturer from the Sears model number. For example, my garage door opener remote is 139.53681B. The 139 indicates it was made by Chamberlain.

You can find a Sears/Craftsman cross reference at:

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie