searching: schematics for oscilloscope Philips PM3267; can deliver PM3218, PM3632

Hi,

anyone here who has a service manual or schematics for the Philips oscilloscope PM3267? I'm also looking for PM3311. I can deliver schematics for oscilloscope PM3218 and for the logic analyser PM3632.

Thanks, greetings Gerd

Reply to
Gerd Prien

Hello Gerd,

1) I have schematics about Philips PM3617 (like PM3267 but wit BW=50MHz only). Do you want this documentation?

2) I'm looking for schematics, service manual,... about Logic Analyze PM3632. Could you help me?

Regards, Patrick

--
TAYALS
Reply to