Searching for schematics or service manual for METRIX OX2000 oscilloscope

Hi all, I'm looking for schematics (at least PSU) and/or service manual to repair a METRIX OX2000 oscilloscope. Thanks to anyone that can post it or give me a way to obtain it.

Best regards. Darkmind

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post

Mother Ship here:

pfjw

Thank you for your suggestion but I have already asked them for a diagram and they replied that they no longer have them. I also asked the company Manumesure in France who repairs this type of equipment but they do not have it either. I was hoping someone here would have some. I also did a lot of research on the internet but without result. Even the user manual seems to be missing ...

If anyone here knows a company that repairs these devices, anywhere in the world, I could also try to make a request to them.

Thanks in advance for any response.

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
Reply to
Darkmind

Where are you geographically ? Maybe you can sens it to me, I am pretty good at working without a print

Or you can post the problem and we can knock heads together here on the forum. And pictures would help.

Reply to
jurb6006

I'm in France. Concerning the problem, the power supply don't start and do the classic "tic tic"noise (I don't know how to say in english in this case...). however, if i start the psu with no charge or resistive charges and i connect it back on the oscilloscope, it starts normally. When i turn it off and on again, it doesn't restart... I already replaced all the electrolytic capacitors by new ones. I also tried do disable output protections with thyristors (crowbar). I have tried to add a resistor in parallel with the one that measures the intensity on the hashing transistor in case it's a global consumption or measure problem... I have measured consumptions on all the outputs but all seems good... All the output voltages are correct with or without charges, so the regulation is working (independent modules per output).

I tried to obtain schematics at Chauvin Arnoux and Skynet electronic (Manufacturer of the PSU) with no success...

Thanks for your help.

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
Reply to
Darkmind

If the power switch is a soft switch, it requires power to start. Older supplies have a set of resistors from power to some input cap. These go open or increase in value. Newer supplies may have a completely different 5V standby supply that's on all the time and powers the starting functions. Typically, there's a cap in that supply that goes high-ESR...but you've changed ALL the caps. If the scope uses that supply for other functions, there may be an increased load somewhere in there. Check for correct volts on the standby supply, if any, disconnected and connected to the scope.

Reply to
mike