Scott LK150

I am looking for a clean copy of the original assembly manual for a Scott LK150. The unit I have was assembled with Kynar wire, I would like a do-over. Thanks in advance.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

Scott LK150. The unit I have was assembled with Kynar wire, I would like a do-over. Thanks in advance.

Don't feed the troll.

Reply to
Newgene McMensa

Peter a troll? He may be a bit lefty loony, but he's a gentleman and an excellent contributor to the group.

Whose sock are you?

Reply to
ohger1s