Scantronix 9827 alarm system - help needed

Hi. I have a house alarm system that utilises a Scantronic 9827 control panel. I have tried to omit a PIR using "code, then zone, then X PIR NUMBER" as per the user manual but it doesn't work. After reading the manual again, it does suggest that the installer needs to program any PIR to be 'omittable' before I can omit it!

I've just had the installer out to reprogram the zones last week, and I'm slightly embarrased to have to ask him to come out again and re-program it again!

Does anyone out there have an installer manual (or can tell me how to do it) so I can omit PIR number 5. (It's the room where I put my dog when I go out, and she keeps setting the alarm off)! I only want to omit the PIR on occasion, and the user manual tells me that this is a temporary thing which only lasts for a single setting/disabling cycle, which is exactly what I want!

Any help anyone could give me would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

--
Tim Ellison
Reply to

Hi again. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction with this one?

--
Tim Ellison
Reply to

Reply to