Sanyo TV fault (EB6)

Hi all,

I have a Sanyo widescreen TV which is currently faulty. When it is powered on, the screen is green and diagonal scan lines can be seen.

The standy circuit works, but very little else.

The TV is a CE28WN5B (chassis EB6-A28).

Any ideas?

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
marpate1

Assuming it's a crt display, you'd either have a green cathode to heater short in the crt or, a defect in the green drive/ouput stage to the crt.

Tech Data

Hi,

Many thanks for the info :)

Yes, this is a CRT.

Would this affect the rest of the unit - sound etc?

Also, how is the easiest way to tell if it is the output stage or CRT itself .... I have a skip outside waiting to take the unit if it is not repairable and would prefer to determine this before the skip goes :(

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Patey

Reply to