Sanyo AVM-3651G Online Menu Seems Overdriven

Hello! I have the above TV. I am using an Motorola DCT6208 cable box with it. When I view the online TV-Guide, the fonts appear distorted. I have reset the TV to defaults via the remote. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on? Before my Sanyo AVM-3689G went dead, it used to display the fonts perfectly. Thanks!

RD

Reply to
RD