samsung txc2715 no sound

I have a samsung 27" color tv txc2715 with no sound--turned up very high (65) I hear the sound in stereo mode coming very faintly from both speakers. I repaired several cracked solder connections which fixed a color convergence problem--also several crackied solder connections at the rear AV inputs---it loots like it has a sony sound processor--any clues / common problems??? Thanks in advance--please send reply to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Jeff Bujna

If tis got a Sony SBX module ...change it first.

Reply to
kip

I replaced the sony module and now I have great sound! Thanks!!!!

"kip" wrote in news:newscache$uaau8j$n53$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed.niagara.com:

fixed a

connections

please