Samsung TV Model CL-21K40MQ Screen Problem

Greetings from Colombia.

Sometime ago, I bought a Samsung TV CL 21k40MQ, chassis K69C. Recently, the screen looks slightly pincushioned and the image vibrating near to the corners.

I've searched in Google, and found the comands to go in the service mode from the remote control. (Mute 1 8 2 Power). However, in this menu I could not find nothing about the pincushion effect. I suppose that this problem requires to open the TV. My question is, =BFcan I fix this easily, or I will have to take it to the technical service?

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
grial68