Samsung TFT 931C Blank White Image

Hi. Sorry my English.

I have a TFT Samsung 931C Monitor.

With or without signal, the image is full bright white. The 15V and 5,1V are fine.

Can anyone help me please? Ulmar

Reply to
testeulmar

Your English is acceptable.

This is often caused by a blown fuse in the electronics section of the LCD panel itself. Follow the cables from the 'logic board' of the monitor. They go to a circuit board under a thin metal cover. This board provides the address drive signals for the individual pixels. Look for a surface mount fuse on this board.

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill

Thanks Thanks Thanks. THANKS PlainBill The fuse is open (F1). I Change it. But it falls again. I detect that are a transistor (Q1) that is in shot-circuit. I can read the reference... :( Anyone know its reference? Thanks in advance.

"PlainBill" escreveu na mensagem news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
testeulmar