Samsung MAIN board LN40A530P1FXZA

Hi ,

I need to change the main board for a 40 inches LCD SAMSUNG LN40A530P1FXZA.

I have a label on the board .

BN97-02565J (BN41-00975C)

I can find many boards on Ebay that looks the same but not the same number .

Is there any replacement number of is the difference only the code in the flash ?

Reply to
benitos

Call a reputable Samsung parts dealer. I use Cumberland Electronics. Their number is: 1-800-842-8240. You will need to provide the service code number. It is on a small label on the side of the back panel of the set. Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper