Samsung main board BN97-05375B 0078 EEPROM Reset?

A friend has a Samsung LED TV model UN32EH4003FXZA that has an Over the Air Station Search Loop (keeps repeating Chan 14 and can Not get out using Mute>1>8>2>Power On).

After much searching we found "UnBricking TV by EEPROM Reset"

The Samsung TV Main Board Sticker is BN97-05375B 0078 L6 C 08/08/2012 20:56

We are trying to determine where the EEPROM Reset is on this Main Board?

While "UnBricking TV by EEPROM Reset" does have photos for many different Samsung TVs we could Not find any similar to the BN97-05375B 0078 board.

We also searched using "BN97-05375B 0078" and found "Samsung BN94-06008X (BN97-05375B, BN41-01876B) Main Board"

Should mention we have done a number of searches to try to find the Samsung LED TV model UN32EH4003FXZA Service Manual but have found Nothing to date.

Appreciate any Help!!!

Thanks

Ken

Reply to
KenO

Try this or something like it. Go to the onscreen reset.

Try this combination from the remote. Cut the TV off and enter from the remote control.

Mute 1,8,2, power

The turn the set off and on.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery