Samsung B2240 LCD Repair

Hi,

I have two B2240 LCD Monitors and second monitor displays very strange. Eve rything on monitor has yellow shadow. First monitor works perfect. I replac ed power supply, LCD panel and processor card (I didn't find any proper nam e, this card has two inputs, DVI and VGA, and one output, LVDS to LCD panel ) one by one and realized that processor card is not working properly. It h as two inputs, DVI, VGA. I tired both of the inputs, same result. There is a chip on the board, Samsung MagiColor SE959LMH-LF. I suspect that this chi p is damaged. But I am not sure. I didn't find any datasheet or cirucit dia gram. How can I repair it? Bord model is BN41-01311C.

Thanks.

Reply to
mubinicyer