Roland JX 3P synth, 1983 - Page 2

Re: Roland JX 3P synth, 1983

I've only ever had to repair an odd broken key or 2.
The sort of job where you could do with an apprentice. Show him how to
fix one key and let him get on with the rest.
What we were given 5 fingers on each hand for. One finger to hold the
spring against the frame, so it doesn't fly off, one finger to hold the
key back against the pivot and another finger to push the other loop of
the spring over the spigot, while pulling the spring with a dental hook
in the other hand , and then a satisfying clunk.

Site Timeline