Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

Searching for robotic vacuum cleaner? Buy great Robomaid auto cleaning robot with effective brush kit and filter at Robomaidusa.Com.To get more plz feel free to visit,

. robomaid vacuum cleaner, robomaid filter , robomaid brush kit, robotic vacuum cleaner

Reply to
Smitha Ley

This is my first experience with dueling spams.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

I was expecting an infinite loop via auto keyword pick-up and auto inserted "reply"

Reply to
N_Cook

Let me put it this way... As odd as my name is, I don't believe in even the /existence/ of someone named Nomen Nescio. And even if you do exist, your post sounded like incompetently written advertising.

I don't see how a Roomba (or any other cleaning robot) could "get lost all the time", unless it often ran out of power in some hidden place.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

William Sommerwerck wrote in :

Nomen Nescio is the name given to all posters through one of the remailers. It's not 'incompetently written advertising'... well, I guess it is, since I'm no ad exec, but it's true.

Roomba got lost all the time because the algorithms it used for navigating weren't up to snuff. If the room is too big or too 'complicated', Roomba gets confused. Then it either skipped patches of floor, stopped working completely, or started going over the same patch of floor repeatedly. Plus, it tended to get stuck a lot, get into places it couldn't back out of. .

Reply to
Dave U. Random

As in "The Odyssey"... "Who is hurting you?" "Noman is hurting me."

Thanks for the clarifications.

We were obviously using "got lost" in different senses.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck