Request: detail & pic of fax printer samsung SCX-4216F paper tray.

Repairing SCX-4216F/XAA intermittently picking up paper.

Pull the paper tray out and empty the tray. Turn it around, push the metal plate down and let it latch, now look at the spring-loaded black plastic part, this item of interest I have two questions about it.

Is this black part touching the metal plate? Can release the metal plate by pressing the white nub near front on right at bottom and press the plate in and out noting where black item and metal plate's edge is.

Does the black plastic item have anything else other than the grey rubber pad? I think a extra item is snapped on.

Picture would be nice & Thank you.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.