Replacing internal backup cell battery in FinePix A203 camera

My FinePix A203 camera no longer "remembers" settings after replacing batteries. I found there is small internal cell battery inside for backup which no longer serve its purpose (0.8 volts only). Unfortunately it needs to be ironed out to replace it.

I can not found a replacement of it, its dimensions are approximately

6.3 x 1.3 mm, the only number I can see on the battery is "272X" where X can be 0, 6 or 8.

Thanks in advance.

Petr

Reply to
PetrV

It has became more complicated since I don't know whether it is battery or special kind of capacitor used for backup purposes (like this one

which looks very similar). Any experiences ? It seems to be general problem of cheap cameras after few years of use.

Petr.

Reply to
PetrV