replacement for mbr1560ct

hi, friends I have a problem with mbr1560ct it is a 15A schottky barrier rectifier but I didn't find it then I will try the two following ideas & I want your suggestions

the first idea

1-I think that if I connect the emitter for two power transistor like mj2955 together & connect the for every transistor to it's collector. is this a replacement for the mbr1560ct

the second idea

2- did I use a Scr ( thyristor) as a replacement but I will connect a resistance between the gate & the source to limite voltage & current

what are your opinions ?

many thanks for all readers

yar

Reply to
st_yar

A mbr1560ct crosses to an nte6068. Always check

for your chip, diodes, and ic's. I might have these in stock if you want to go this way. Let me know my email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
atleleban

On 24 Feb 2006 15:01:55 -0800, "st snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" put finger to keyboard and composed:

You should be able to salvage a compatible dual diode from a scrap AT/ATX PC PSU for less than the cost of your alternatives.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar