replace batteries of my CD walkman sony

Hello,

My batteries nh-10wm(Ni-Mh 1.2V 900mA/h) is dead. Do you think I can replace this by nh-14wm (Ni-Mh 1.2V 1400mA/h) My sony charger suitable for nh-10wm(1.2V 900mA/h) can do that?

Thank for your help or your advise.

Reply to
picnanard

It'll work fine. You'll get longer playtime, though (of course) the battery will take longer to reach full charge.

By the way, it's mAh, not mA/h. (Yes, I'm a fussy pedant.)

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

ry

Hello,

Thank for your mind William!

Reply to
picnanard

On Aug 9, 2:19=A0pm, picnanard wrote:S Another someone has advise for this query?

Thank

Reply to
picnanard