Repair depot

I have an emerson tv/dvd player model EWC20d3. I audio and OSD,but no video. I suspect IC 1201. But since I have no schematic,or any way of checking it. And if it is faulty, I do not have the equipment or experience for replacing SMDs. Is there a repair depot where I can send the main circuit board or purchase and working board? Thank you in advance.

Reply to
k dann

Mike Berger