Remote Ballast Cable

Hello , I have a outside HPS Security Light that has a noisy Ballast Transformer and have purchased an Electronic Ballast to replace it , would like to put the light sensor and Ballast in an Alum. container for Heat Sink and weather ,at a level that could be serviced by myself , my question is can I just run two 5 kv wires to the bulb or would I need to shield the lamp feed wire because of RF etc. , the Light support pole is steel and Ballast would be approx. 14 ft. from HPS Lamp and would be taped to the pole . Thanks Phil L.

Reply to
Phil