relay

Hi group --- I need a couple of relays for the control board in an air conditioner. The unit is a Carrier and the coils on both relays are open. These relays are on two different boards and were replaced at two different times about a year apart. The number on the relay is Potter&Brumfield T9AV5D22-24 It has a 240volt coil. TIA John

Reply to
john carson

Potter & Brumfield is a really major relay maker. I would start by going to their web site, determining whether this is a current production product, and checking who sells it in small quantities.

Reply to
mc

Burnt out coils are pretty unusual. But two at once?

--
*Procrastinate now

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Lightning strike?

Reply to
mc

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:10:29 GMT, john carson put finger to keyboard and composed:

AFAICS, the relay has a 24V DC coil and 30A contacts:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Possibly, but I'd expect many other things to fail first.

--

*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk London SW To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Hi! On this Samsung Mdl HCL4715W, Relay8128 on the deflection board is shorted to ground on both power conections, this is with the relay out of circuit, should that be? I'll probaly have to orcer a drawing for the set, unless someone can help me. Thank you Vince

Reply to
Vince