Recovering deleted answering machine email

I have an AT&T answering machine that I accidentally deleted a message on.

AT&T has told me there's no official way to get the message back.

Is there any way to pull this off the hardware directly?

Thanks!

Reply to
Jesse Graybill

If it's a semi-current model with messages stored on a chip, it might be possible with a lab full of electronic gear.

You might ask one of the thumb drive recovery companies for a quote - start with the hard drive companies and see where they send you. Ontrack Data Recovery is one I've used in the past for hard drives.

John

Reply to
news

In short no... It is possible, but I can't say I know anyone willing to go the time and expense to do so. We are probably talking $1000+ maybe more since this is not exactly the standard recovery job..

So yes, if this message is worth it..

Reply to
Michael Kennedy