Record one digital channel while watching another on Samsumg?

I have a Samsung LE26R51BDX and have figured out how to record digital channels by selecting Ext.1 (which is the Scart connection) and watch the digital station I want to record on the TV while recording it. For the analogue channels, I record from it simply by selecting the channel number on the VCR.

I'd like to find out if there's a way to tune both analogue and digital channels into the VCR so he can record a digital channel while watching another digital channel or an analogue channel. To do this, I suspect he might need 2 digital tuners/decoders in the TV. I don't know whether his model of TV has 2 of them or not.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Petre

Reply to
PHuile