Recommend Power Supply for Small to Medium Size Screen LCD TVs

Hi,

I have, so far, had two LCD TVs to service. Both were 27 inch screens. Both had a 12V, 12.5A switch mode modular type of power supplies.

Note: I don't service big screen TVs because my shop is small.

I have the following regulated power supplies, but they are not a suitable substitute for the LCD power supplies.

  1. Adjustable 0 - 30 V, 3 amp
  2. Adjustable 0 - 60V, 1 amp
  3. 13,6V, 25A

If you serviced many LCD TVs, excluding large screen LCDs, what type of power supply should I purchase?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad