Recommend a GOOD CFL

I have pontificated that idea myself.

I don't know why I didn't stock up myself.

I like the incandescent color of the Cree LED bulb from Home Depot

2700K. The downside, if you want to equal a 100 watt incandescent, is it's only 800 lumens. For some fixtures it would be nice to have an adapter to hold two bulbs, to have nearly equal lumens. I still hate 6000K bulbs in the morning at first rising, after light adjustment there good. Mikek
Reply to
amdx

What is "CRI" ?

--- Joe

Reply to
Joe

Cree has a 75w LED bulb coming out soon.

Reply to
Congoleum Breckenridge

equivalent

Reply to
Congoleum Breckenridge

I have a lighting fixture for you, about 235 W LED, something like 8,000 lumens, meant for roadway lighting. And there are even bigger brighter ones.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Color Rendering Index, how close it come to a black body source of the same color temperature rating.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk