Realistic STA-36

I have a realistic STA-36 stereo receiver. I am trying to locate a service guide, or just a schematic. I am trying to repair the unit I have. Any help is appreciated.

Erik

Re: Realistic STA-36
I couldn't find a free one, maybe there's a SAMS on it.

What kind of trouble does it have ? Maybe it can be done without a schematic. Many older analog receivers are similar in design, and you can usually get the pinouts on the ICs, specs on the transistors and all that.

Site Timeline