re Samsung TVCR 346

This a 34cm TV / VCR combo my wife is very fond of

Two lines 1" thick rolling down the screen (separated scan). , maybe Retrace lines or bands rolling down the screen.

We suspect its a electro in the vertical, but what is the best way just looking at the PCB which is the vertical section. I think the switch mode supply is obvious, then theres the tripler and a HOT nearby but what would be around the Vertical drive section ??

Reply to
Fred

Sounds like you have AC hum from bad capacitor(s) in the power supply. Does it run on battery? Try it. If not, test caps or just replace the electrolytics in the power section.

Reply to
kaimusailing