Re: Metal Detecting Gold

Welcome to the Gold finders Database, this application has tons of secrets about finding gold, from mine consitrations, (Highest ground gold consitrations), Best counties to search for gold, , methods, river deposit trends, detectors, value, Maps, Mines, best highway routes to located the best spots, Mineral Deposits using state of the art detection, Elavation, River, Terrain and Mineral Maps, and much more....

> >Email me for Gold Database GUI Pic and order link if interested....

What do you wanna bet that Scott Smith makes more money from his spam than he ever did actually finding gold? I don't know how good his database is if he can't even spell concentrations, elevations, or when to use caps. I wonder if he knows about the spell checking option? ERS

Reply to
etpm

And yet, he's a richer man, so you say! The irony of it.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

In any goldrush, the most successful were the peripheral people, the ones willing to haul your stuff over the pass, or provide the services that you'd expect even in the Yukon. They often get what the lucky strikers find, and then promptly spend, becuase they got the gold easily and think there's an endless supply. But the easy gold goes fast, it takes companies with money to move in, buy up the claims and then work it, making a lot less per scoop, but it's a steady income over a longer period.

Swiftwater Bill Gates made his money by being in the Yukon during the rush, but apparently not from panning gold.

And while I love to bring him up, apprently he is not related to Microsoft Bill Gates, despite both being out of Seattle.

A few years ago I got a Fawcett publication, basically a single shot magazine, about uranium mining. That was big in the fifties for a while, lots of talk about it, and lots of people offering supplies to help you make it rich. Nobody talks about it anymore.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

More significantly, they often accepted "worthless" claims in payment for debts, knowing that some of these claims would ultimately turn out to be valuable.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

===

Hidee, feller goal minor! Does one of the secrets tell how a minor can get a fake ID so he can go inside the hoochie coochie places along the trail to riches?

Reply to
Guv Bob